Never Lose a Beer League Game Again
My team got beat 10-3 last night. Yeah we got bodied (insert excuse about ringers and refs here). Honestly and I’m not knocking our guy but we need to find a better way to keep pucks out of our net. I think we have found it. We might never get beat again.
Have you ever heard a goalie say “We play for free because you can’t play without a goalie”? Sorry goalies the jig is up.
- We no longer have to try to find a goalie to pay and/or bring beer in lieu of league fees
- We will never again have that sick feeling in our gut when an actual goalie hasn’t shown up and it’s 15 minutes until game time
- We will win every game henceforth
- No goalie to blame losses on (we still have refs and other team’s ringers) but we will never lose anyway
- We might only score 1 or 2 goals a game
You can thank us later after your team wins the league championship using this style!
Do you know this team? If so, we want to talk to them on the Nick & Co Podcast.
Want to congratulate me for being a genius or rip my ass a new one for being an idiot? Hit me up
Join the Beer League Players Association
November 13, 2020
Categories: Adult Hockey, Beer League, Beer League Hockey